The Enzo Milano Curling Iron lets you do more with your hair in a way that's different from the rest. Enzo Milano's background was always up-do based. Now up-do lovers can spice it up with a different look that you definitely never see anywhere else. This iron with its jagged spirals can make curling hair fun again.
Features & Benefits:
- Heats up to 160oC / 320oF
- Ceramic Heating
- Ergonomic Design
- Coated Aluminum Teflon Barrel
- 120 Voltage
- 40 Watts
- Heat-Resistant Glove
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Place glove on the hand in which you hold the hair.
2. Select a small even strand of hair to place in a curl.
3. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with
tip facing down.
4. Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward
5. Hold for 2 to 5 seconds.
6. Without pulling the curling iron down, release the hair from tip allowing the
hair to slide out.
7. Slide the curling iron out of the hair. DO NOT pull it down; it will make the